UK Standard Delivery: FREE 1-3 working days
Rest of the World £15 2-10 working days
We now offer FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY* on all UK orders Please note deliveries are only made on weekdays. Order must be placed before 3:30pm. Orders placed on Friday, will arrive Monday.
We aim to offer the highest level of service and therefore will always endeavour to get your order to you as quickly as possible. If the item(s) need to be sourced from our retail stores, this may take longer, in which case you will be notified. During busy sale periods, dispatching orders may take slightly longer due to anticipated higher demand. Please note that payment is only taken at the point of dispatch.
Delivery will be made between Mondays-Friday from 8.30am to 6pm. Please note that we deliver via DHL, who will require a signature on arrival.
We happily accept returns on all orders within 14 days of delivery, as long as items are unworn and in original condition and packaging. You may request either an exchange or a refund on your returned items.
We now offer free returns for UK customers. To return an order, simply:
- Complete the returns form provided, explaining the reason why you want to send your item(s) back (if you did not receive a returns form with your order or have lost it, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a form will be emailed to you).
- Enclose the returns form with the items you wish to return.
- Book a collection with DHL by calling 0844 248 0844.
- You will need to leave your parcel open so that the DHL courier can check the item(s) being sent.
- You will be notified by email once your return has been received and processed.
Customers are welcome to send their item(s) back using a different postal service to DHL. However, we do request that you
send your item(s) back to us by registered post and keep your proof of postage for reference. The goods are the customer’s
responsibility until they are received back to us. We are unable to take any responsibility for goods that are lost or damaged
in the post.
Please return any unwanted goods to us within 14 days of receiving your order. We request that you send your item(s) back to us by registered post and keep your proof of postage for reference. The goods are the customer’s responsibility until they are received back to us. We are unable to take any responsibility for goods that are lost or damaged in the post. We are unable to pay for any customs or postal charges for returns. All returns are to be sent back to the following address:
S99 - 103 Lomond Grove,
Unit 257, Camberwell,
London, SE5 7HN